The Ratangad Trek
Trekup India doesn’t run this Trek any time in the year. It is, however, an amazing trek which you can do by your self or with the help of local guides.
For upcoming treks click link below
The Ratangad Trek
The Ratangad Trek takes you to the Ratangad fort in the Kalsubai array. This variety consists of several of the highest peaks in the Sahyadris. From Ratangad, you can appreciate the impressive sights of the nearby peaks and the Bhanadardara dam. As you check out the fort, you will undoubtedly witness the spectacular high cliffs extending before you, one after another. The Sahyadris’ stamina and charm can be valued from just a handful of forts, and Ratangad is most definitely among them. Among the trek highlights is standing in the renowned “Eye of the Needle.”
Ratangad, a stunning area in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, India, supplies a remarkable trekking experience that integrates all-natural charm and historical importance. The trek is appropriate for skilled and newbie travelers, taking them via thick woodlands, cliff deals, and old fort damages. The Ratangad Trek is a modest degree trek that takes about 4-5 hours to get to the fort, supplying a stimulating experience that invigorates both mind and body.
The trek starts at Ratanwadi village, the base camp, and can be quickly gotten to from Mumbai, Pune, and Nashik. The trip to Ratanwadi is a beautiful experience, with winding roadways that go through captivating country landscapes. The trek contains uphill climbs and degree strolls, with a well-marked trail that takes travelers through thick woodlands and several streams.
At the preliminary phase of the trek, travelers will certainly come across a reasonably high climb; however, the trail is a lot more difficult at the “Ganesh Darwaja,” a rock entryway to the fort with cliff spots. Nonetheless, iron barriers are given to help mountain climbers. The trek supplies spectacular sights of the bordering landscape, and site visitors can delight in neighborhood food and outdoor camping inside the caverns. Ratangad is a suitable location for those looking for a daring and unforgettable trekking experience.
Important Trekking Tips By Experts?
Ratangad Trek Summary
- Area of Activity: Ratanwadi, Maharashtra.
- Trek Difficulty: Medium to Challenging.
- Elevation of Ratangad: 1296m (4255ft).
- Size of Ratangad Trek: Approximately 6 KILOMETRES.
Activity: Regarding the Ratangad Trek: Prepare on your own for a satisfying trekking experience at Ratangad Fort and develop long-term memories with your friends. Getaway the pressure of contemporary life and pleasure in trekking with the beautiful areas of Sahyadris. Engage on your own in the spectacular landscapes as you trek to an altitude of 4255 Ft. over water level in the Ajoba Mountain array. Delight in a remarkable experience while absorbing the breathtaking sights from the top of the fort.
Ratangad Trek Itinerary
Day 1: Ratangad Monsoon Trek
When you arrive, the motorist will take you from the marketplace to the beginning factor of the trek. Upon arrival at the beginning factor, take a minute to remainder and prepare yourself.
Adventurous Trek to Ratangad Fort.
- Reach the base village, the beginning factor of the Ratangad trek & have your morning meal before beginning the trek.
- Take the required rundown sessions by the trek leaders that will certainly guide you right to Ratangad Fort.
- Begin a daring trek to Ratangad Fort, a charming historical fort at an elevation of 4255 ft.
- Enjoy relaxing quits at the caverns as you go across via the Ratanwadi village route.
- Admire the gorgeous, lavish plants, clouded forest & waterfalls throughout the gale trek to Ratangad Fort.
- Reach the fort’s top for a spectacular 360-degree sight of hills and Bhandardara Lake.
- Take in the mesmerizing sight of the sundown over the Sahyadri hills.
- Start coming down back to the base village with memories of your picturesque & daring trek.
- Upon getting to the base village, appreciate your lunch before separation.