Sturdy hiking boots: preferably all leather upper as it provides better ankle support. If you do not own a pair yet, it is advisable that you buy one as soon as possible & wear it often so that they are well broken. This will help prevent blisters.
1. Light weight tennis shoes/sandals: for wearing in camp.
2. Wool socks: 2 pairs: preferably thick wool socks.
3. Nylon socks: 2-3 Pairs, of the type you wear daily to be worm under the wool socks to prevent blister.
4. Hiking shirt: 1 Preferably long sleeve
5. Long John top: 1 also known as thermal underwear, preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
6. Warm shirts & pants for camp : 1 each
7. Rain cot 1 each
Warm Jacket : 1
Wool gloves : 1 pairs as thick as available in the market.
Long John bottoms : Preferably wool to be worm as first layer.
Under wear : 2-3 changes
Hiking shorts / pants : 1
Sun hat : Cotton or nylon.
Sun Glasses : Preferably with an anchor
Sun Protection Lotion : optional
Lip balm / chap stick : optional
Water bottle: 2 Bottles of 1 Liter capacity (Pepsi bottles work well) please insure that they do not leak.
Head lamp / flashlight: Preferably a headlamp as it leaves your hands free to work please bring extra batteries.
Toilet articles: Tooth brush, tooth paste, etc………………..Packet Knife: Optional